The link is to apply is for reimbursement of curriculum and/or training that has already been received. Click here.
- School Readiness contract and/or VPK contract
- For purchases made from March 29, 2023 through December 15, 2023. Last date to submit for a reimbursement is December 15, 2023.
- All items must be received and utilized to receive the reimbursement.
- Curriculum must be on the SR or the VPK POP curriculum list
- Options include: actual curriculum components, i.e. books, etc… and training provided by the curriculum publisher.
- Providers will only be reimbursed for purchases up to $20,000
- Provide receipts for curriculum delivery, training, proof of payment/purchase. Must be signed and dated by director/owner.
- Complete the project surveys* within 15 days of receipt of link
- Participate in project interviews*
- Identify the Point of Contact information for the researcher(s)
The surveys and interviews will involve questions related to curriculum implementation (training, processes, daily schedules, etc.) and may include provider and teacher demographic information. Providers will not be required to provide child-level information or personally identifiable information.
Providers submit applications to their “home” coalition. Early learning/child care providers that contract with multiple coalitions will be paid by the coalition where the provider is physically located (” home” coalition).
Curriculum and training purchased using ARPA Workforce Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) funds do not qualify.
Curriculum Expansion reimbursements are available until budget allocation has been exhausted.
A list of approved SR and VPK curriculums can be found here.
Missed the Zoom Info Session? Click Here to watch.
To review our FAQ's, click here.