The ELC is pleased to announce the release of the Phase VI (6) Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Support Grants.
The grants provide additional funding to Coalitions to support private early learning/child care providers and contracted school district providers that were classified as operational/open on September 1, 2021 and are providing on-site early learning/child care services on the date of application, to assist them in remaining open during the COVID-19 crisis.
Phase VI CRRSA Grant Application Webinar
November 10, 2021 - 10am
Our ELC staff will be hosting a grant webinar on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 from 10am - 11am. At this time (10am Wednesday), we will provide you with a link to the grant application and will walk you through the application process step-by-step. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions. For providers who are unable to attend, a recording of the webinar will be made available on our website. However, if possible, we highly encourage you to join us! Register using the link below.
Grant Eligibility & Fund Usage
- Provider must have remained open and operational, with the exception of temporary closures due to COVID-19 or other temporary emergencies. Operational is defined as the provider status listed on the DCF database.
- Some portion of the funds must be used for staff salaries/benefits and must be reflected on the submitted application’s budget.
- Private early learning/child care providers will receive additional funding based on their DCF capacity, when available, or EFS Mod Provider Profile capacity data if DCF capacity is not available, with a minimum amount based upon capacity.
- School district providers, whether public or charter, must have an active SR or VPK contract on the date of application in order to qualify and funds are based on the total distinct number of SR and/or VPK children served in FY 2020-20 as opposed to DCF capacity.
- Providers may qualify for Phase VI grants, in addition to any grant awarded in Phases I – V.
Duplicate grants will not be offered. Grant funding levels for providers meeting the eligibility criteria as indicated in following table.