For assistance with CCR&R please call 954-377-2188, 8 am - 6 pm, Monday - Friday
Helping You Choose the Very Best Care for Your Child
With our commitment to help families attain the highest-quality early learning experience for their child, ELC Broward is proud to offer Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) services to all families in Broward County. This no-cost community service provides educational information about quality child care to help you make informed and confident decisions when selecting your child’s early learning and school-age programs.
Answers Just for You
CCR&R services allow you to receive a customized search for child care based on your family’s unique needs, such as location, schedule, curriculum, environment, and special needs. Information on hours, fees, financial assistance and provider credentials is also offered.
Our CCR&R services additionally support parents with educational materials, community resources, and tips about early childhood development and how to identify quality child care facilities. Read the resource guides and visit the links below to grow your knowledge in evaluating the right program for your child.
Start Right Here
There’s a lot to consider when you’re choosing an early learning or child care provider. Parents wonder about the right curriculum for their child’s learning style and what signs to look for in a strong, quality program. Our trained resource and referral specialists are available to offer unbiased information about local child care options so you can make your best decision.
To talk with a professional member of the ELC Broward resource team or request your customized child care search list, please contact one of our Customer Service Specialists at 954-377-2188. We respect your privacy, so you can trust all information is kept confidential.
Excellent Resource Reads for Selecting Quality Child Care:
A Parent’s Guide to Child Care:
- Family Guide Selecting Quality Early Learning Programs - English
- A Parent Checklist for Quality Child Care
Connect to these Helpful Community Resources:
- The State of Florida Office of Early Learning ensures the accessibility, affordability and quality of early learning services for Florida's children and families.
- The State of Florida Department of Children and Families works to keep children safe with their families and provides an array of services including child care information, transportation, parenting classes, respite care, and the Florida Abuse Program.
- Florida KidCare is our state’s children’s health insurance program for uninsured children under age 19. Eligibility for Florida KidCare is based on your child’s age and family income.
- The Florida Diagnostic & Learning Resources System provides diagnostic, instructional, and technology support to families of young learners with disabilities.