Work for What Matters
The ELC Broward Team: A Culture that Cares
At ELC Broward, we believe in early childhood education as the foundation for success in school and life. We build our entire culture on it. That means we create and invest in opportunities for our employees, families, and providers that reflect our values and commitment to lifelong learning, growth, and personal success. Our work is enriched by shared goals, supportive networks, and an encouraging atmosphere that promotes independent thought and leadership. Bring your energy, ideas, and desire to make a difference. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
Current Employment Opportunities
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Contract Administrator
- Family Engagement Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Provider Relations Specialist
- Family Services Specialist II
- Family Services Specialist
- Family Services Manager
- Senior Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
- Quality and Education Coaching Specialist
- Inclusion Specialist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Provider Reimbursement Specialist
- Executive Assistant-Board Liaison
Early Learning Coalition of Broward County does not discriminate against employees or clients based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State law. The coalition will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as Amended (ADAAA).
The ELC Broward is a Drug Free workplace. All potential ELC Broward employees are subject to a Level 2 background screening prior to employment. ELC participates in E-Verify.
For all applications, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, due to the number of resumes we receive, we cannot reply to all job seekers. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly. All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted.
ELC Broward Benefits
Team roles offer competitive pay, full and part-time employment, and healthcare benefits including:
- Florida Blue Health Plans
- Guardian Dental Plan
- Humana Vision Plan
Additional Employer Paid Benefits Include:
- 403(B) Plan available with a matching contribution
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Insurance Coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
Additional Employee Paid Benefits Include:
- Colonial Life Auxiliary Benefits
- Colonial Life Insurance Benefits
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Need to Contact HR for more information?
Let us make your inquiry or application process a pleasant one. Email us at email@example.com. or call 954-377-2188.