Name of Center
American Eagle Academy 1
10046 West McNab Road
We are looking for a loving teacher with heart for the children, willing to be part of a warm and teamwork based group of teachers to help parents with their children's development.
- Create fun engaging age-appropriate lesson plans based on the “Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards”.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Providing a welcoming and friendly classroom environment.
- Effective classroom transitions.
- Supervising and addressing children by using Positive Behavior techniques.
- Ensure a clean, organized and safe environment for children in the classroom with appropriate maintenance.
- Identifying opportunities and/or problems in the classroom.
- Open and effective communication.
- Maintain certification requirements (25 hours of in-service a year).
- Positive and professional image.
- Must have a CDA, or Staff Credential, or Associates degree in Early Childhood Education or a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education.
- At least TWO YEARS experience.
- Writing lesson plans using “Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards”.
- Computer skills necessary.
- At Least 21 years of age.
- Schedule between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Flexible).
- Team work, responsible, organized, energetic.