Teachers and Asst Teacher for Newly Reopened Center
Name of Center
Apple of My Eye Child Care and Learning Center
2500 NW 14 Street
Job description Looking for full time teachers 2, 3, VPK to complement our qualified workforce of educators. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with the ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust, and able to organize class to make learning easy, and meaningful. Our goal is to help cultivate our student's interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the process of learning and development. Responsibilities
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner an use visual/audio means o facilitate learning.
- Provide individual instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Create and distribute educations content.
- Assess and record each student's progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Collaborate with director and other teachers and participate in meetings.
- Plan and execute education in-class and outdoor activities.
- Observe and understand student's behavior and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills an knowledge by attending additional trainings.
- Proven experience as a Teacher.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school's policies and procedures.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline.
- Have required certifications
- Complete required trainings within 90 days.