Education Instructor - After-Care
Name of Center
City of Miramar Miramarvels Fairway Academy
2300 Civic Center Pl.
- Assists in organizing, promoting and leading diversified community activities; cooperates and assists in community wide events;
- Supervises assigned community service areas; insures that safety precautions are observed; oversees the use of equipment and materials and cares for and maintains assigned equipment.
- Assists in the preparation and promotion of educational programs and events;
- Prepares necessary routine reports, to include, but not limited to, pre and post test evaluations on all participants and daily progress reports.
- Prepares supplies and material needed for program and lessons.
- Provides a supportive environment for program participants.
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child growth and development, child psychology, elementary education or sociology.
- Valid teacher certification.