Name of Center
Future Kids at Sunrise
10651 W oakland park blvd
We are searching for a fun, bright, enthusiastic and hard-working Preschool Assistant Teacher, to join an excellent team that prides itself on putting the safety, education and development of our children first and foremost. Are you ready for a change? to move on from your current role, team, or school? Would you like to... • Be part of an organization that considers you a special part of the team? • Have fun while developing young minds? • Be part of a team that feels like family? • Have growth opportunities? • Earn a competitive wage with good benefits? WHAT WE OFFER: • Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal & Sick Days. • Step raise for achieved professional development. • Advancement and promotional opportunities. • Discounted staff childcare. • Paid trainings. • Consistent coaching, trainings, and support. • The opportunity to develop to your fullest potential. • The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and their families. • Fun and rewarding work environment. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team. Salary is competitive, opportunity for growth, benefits and great opportunities to grow in our organization. JOB DUTIES:
- Assist the lead teacher in implementing lesson plans.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- High School diploma (equivalent GED) required.
- DCF 45-hours training approved.
- First Aid CPR certificated or willingness to obtain First Aid CPR certificate within 90 days of employment.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to complete a Background Check.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) preferred.
- Competitive pay, based on credentials and experience.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Financial support for professional development.
- Childcare tuition discounts.