Name of Center
Headstart Preschool 2
8070 N McNab Road
The ideal candidates for this position must have prior experience working with preschool aged children and are passionate about educating and communicating with their peers. We're looking for energetic, passionate and outgoing teachers who enjoy helping young children develop key early-education skills in a stimulating environment. Must have completed 45 DCF mandated training hours or obtain within 90 days if new to the field. Lead teachers must have a CDA or equivalent. Responsibilities:
- Create and teach a classroom curriculum.
- Provide academic instruction for preschool children.
- Care for and nurture preschool children.
- Maintain a safe environment for children in the classroom.
- Monitor the social, emotional, and physical development of preschool children.
- Stay up to date with current theories of early childhood development.
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends