Infant, Toddler and Preschool Teacher
Name of Center
Hopewell Preschool Academy
900 NW 15th St. Pompano Beach
- Must be able to pass criminal Background screening.
- Maintain applicable State & Local Laws and Regulations.
- May assume temporary responsibilities of Preschool teacher in case they are out of the classroom or absent.
- Decorate the room with bulletin boards, pictures, children's art, and hangings.
- Interact with the children and encourage their involvement in activities.
- Performs any other task deemed necessary by the teacher and/ Director.
- Assistant in planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interest centers, and preparing needed materials and supplies.
- Helping with general housekeeping and kitchen task.
- Maintaining professional attitudes and loyalty to the school.
- Adhere to applicable State and Local Law and Regulations.
- Attend meetings, in-service training, and workshops.
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times, being alert for the needs and/or problems of the children as individuals and as a group.
- Be familiar with and follow all preschool policies. Keep Director informed in advance of program and classroom needs.
- Write and send home regular Parent Newsletter.
- Handle discipline promptly and in accordance with state policy and Hopewell Preschool Academy's policy on discipline.
- Makes complete assessment of each child's individual needs.
- Plan curriculum in detail for the assigned class.
- Must attend church regularly.
- and more.
- Must have a High School Diploma/ GED from accredited school
- 40 hours of Child Care Training/ 15 in-service
- 5 hour Emergent Literacy
- First / CPR Training
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a child care program.
- Must have an AA/AS Degree in Early Childhood Education from an accredited school
- Or have a High School Diploma/ GED from an accredited school with four (4) years of training or experience in a child care program.
- Minimum two years of experience in Early Childhood Education.
- National Child Development Associates (CDA) or Equivalency (CDAE) for the State of Florida.'