Name of Center
Jack & Jill Center
1315 W Broward Blvd
We are looking for caring, dedicated early childhood providers to join our team! Are you looking for a high-quality (NAEYC-accredited) center where most classrooms have staff-to-child ratios lower than the state requirements? Apply today to find out more about Jack & Jill Center We have full time and part time positions available. We offer paid time off, competitive pay, health, dental and vision insurance. The following criteria is preferred:
- Successfully completed 45 Hour Child Care Mandated Training (or working toward it)
- Minimum of one year experience working in a child care center preferred
- Support any of our classrooms (infant through VPK) as needed by engaging with children, supporting care routines and providing ratio coverage as needed.
- Assist Lead Teacher in Developing and ensuring implementation of developmentally appropriate activities, child assessment, and enriching experiences.
- Engage young children using instructional strategies in learning centers and other activities aligned with the curriculum.
- Maintain a clean, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Effectively communicate with parents and other primary caregivers to ensure a positive supporting environment.
- Be flexible in supporting needs of school.