Name of Center
Lil Rascals Academy
6550 Southwest 39th Street
NOW Accepting Resumes for Preschool Lead Teacher We are the areas "Premier Preschool Company", offering long-term positions, working in the best facilities, with an accredited program, educating 1100 children in Weston, Pembroke Pines, Cooper City and Davie, for over 30 years. Our compensation package includes a higher range of pay then our competitors, based upon longevity, educational experience, performance and track record. All Schools employ a Director, Assistant Director, Office Manager, Camp Director, Teaching Staff and Custodian. Come and see the professional difference at Lil' Rascals Academy, where we pledge to provide a safe and secure learning environment for children, where a commitment to quality care is our first priority. We believe teachers are the wheels of the locomotive! Qualified teachers moving from competitors must have a proven track record and will be hand selected for 49 classrooms throughout 4 locations. These candidates will quality for an above-industry compensation package. Make your move to a more professional environment that you can thrive in; making a difference in the lives of children while enjoying your career. Come join your last and extended working family at Lil' Rascals Academy! Specific Duties:
- Plan and implement an appropriate curriculum
- Establish an enriching, safe, and clean classroom and playground environment.
- Demonstrate effective age appropriate class management.
- Implement curriculum for classrooms as specified by the program director.
- Ability to use sound judgment and tact when dealing with children and parents.
- 45 hours of HRS mandated course and/or Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Bachelors Degree/Associate in related field (preferred but not required)
- Physical Exam
- Ability to perform job as teacher of small children and assure safety.
- Willingness to continually increase knowledge in the field.
- Demonstrates the following qualities: self motivation, self direction, as well as, creative, reliable, and professional.