About the Event
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.
This training will help participants become familiar with the Pre-K CLASS® tool. Interactions are key in the classroom. We will explore ways to implement new CLASSy strategies into your daily practice.
By the end of this training participants will:
1. Recognize how to help children develop relationships, feel comfortable, and experience independence
2. Recognize how to help children develop skills to regulate their own behavior and maintain interest in different learning activities
3. Recognize how to support children’s cognitive development and language growth
4. List ways to reflect on interactions with children
Trainers: Natacha Herisse & Sandra Olivera, ELC of Broward
A 2nd registration is required and is sent in your Training Registration Email.
• Computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Internet Access
PLEASE NOTE: Participants MUST complete the training evaluation to receive a certificate of participation.
The ELC of Broward County's BELA shall not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age in any aspect of training or professional development. The Early Learning Coalition of Broward County also reasonably accommodates individuals with disabilities/handicaps, and/or religious beliefs.
The Early Learning Coalition of Broward County has no proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material discussed during the learning event.