Linking Social Emotional Development to Daily Planning in VPK
About the Event
This training is the final installment in the “Linking the Florida Early Learning and Development Standards (FELDS) to Daily Planning Series''. Children's social and emotional health affects their overall development and learning. This presentation will continue to support educators to understand the connection of Social and Emotional Development Domain to the lesson planning process and additional FELDS Domains. Educators will gain tips and practices that can be used to enhance their daily lesson plans.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Explain what early Social Emotional Development in the VPK Classroom and its importance
2. Identify the Social Emotional Development Domain and Its 4 components
3. Discover the different ways each FELDS Domain is connected to other Domains and why it is important for learning
Presenters: Debra Cruz and Stephanie Templin, Quality and Education Coaching Specialists, Early Learning Coalition of Broward County
- Computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Internet Access
- For all smartphones, the GoToWebinar App must be downloaded
The ELC of Broward County's BELA shall not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age in any aspect of training or professional development. The Early Learning Coalition of Broward County also reasonably accommodates individuals with disabilities/handicaps, and/or religious beliefs.
The Early Learning Coalition of Broward County has no proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material discussed during the learning event.