Tips and Tricks…What to Expect During CLASS Observations
About the Event
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or need assistance.
CLASS observations are frequently becoming the standard assessment to measure the effectiveness of teacher-child interactions in the classroom. In this webinar, participants will learn what to expect when expecting a CLASS observation and strategies on how to prepare.
By the end of this training, participants will:
1. Describe what a CLASS observation is and the purpose of the assessment
2. Recognize how the CLASS tool measures teacher-child interactions
3. Discover the process of what to expect on the day of a CLASS observation
4. Describe ways, strategies, and resources to enhance teacher-child interactions
5. Discuss how they will implement the strategies presented at the training in their own classrooms
Presenters: Debra Cruz and Stephanie Templin, Quality and Education Coaching Specialists, Early Learning Coalition of Broward County
• Computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Internet Access
• For all smartphones, the GoToWebinar App must be downloaded
Attendance Policy: Participants missing more than 15 minutes of total training time will NOT receive a certificate of participation. Please be prepared to arrive on time and stay until the end of the training. Participants who leave the training early will not receive credit for the training.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required. Participants who arrive 15 minutes late to this training will not be admitted. Participants MUST complete both the post test and training evaluation to receive a certificate of participation.
The ELC of Broward County's BELA shall not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age in any aspect of training or professional development. The Early Learning Coalition of Broward County also reasonably accommodates individuals with disabilities/handicaps, and/or religious beliefs.
The Early Learning Coalition of Broward County has no proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material discussed during the learning event.